Get ready to make your life slightly less unpleasant with the second Indie Spinner Rack anthology, Awesome 2: Awesomer. (You remember the first, dont you?) There are literally five reasons to pick this up, and here they are.
1. A cover by Jeff Smith. He draws way better than you!
2. Book design, and three short stories by Jon Adams (one drawn by Rob Goodin and another by Rob Walton). Jon has too much time on his hands!
3. A ton of other creators like Sarah Glidden, Ryan Dunlavey, Jeff Lemire, Alex Robinson, J. Chris Campbell, Alex Cahill, Joey Sayers, and Chris Schweizer. You're not in this!
4. A bonus mini comic. It's free, so you can't complain if the quality is poor!
5. Other stuff you can't even begin to imagine. Because your imagination is weak!
You can preorder it directly from Top Shelf, or through your local comic store via the latest issue of Previews.